The Kyrgyz Economic University n.a. M. Ryskulbekov plans to establish a Centre for Trade Facilitation with UNECE assistance to implement the following activities:
- Develop six training modules on trade facilitation:
- Module 1: Supply chain management;
- Module 2: Facilitation of import and export procedures;
- Module 3: Single Window implementation;
- Module 4: WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement and the role of National Trade Facilitation Committees (NTFCs);
- Module 5: Intra- and extra-regional cross-border trade;
- Module 6: Cross-border e-commerce.
- Conduct three training seminars and one round table with participation of local and international experts, government agencies, representatives of the scientific and educational environment.
- Undertake communication and outreach activities for the courses offered by KEU.
To participate in the training events, please contact
Mr. Aidarbek Samykbaev email@example.com
Mr. Bolot Toksobaev firstname.lastname@example.org